Our distinguished judging panel and seasoned editorial team are seeking the names of the best-of-the-best across the advisory business. In evaluating entries, we take into account a number of factors, including:
- The nominee’s impact on the firm, its advisors and the broader professional community and industry, as well as on the landscape of clients, prospective clients, investors and would-be investors nationwide.
- This impact should include both quantitative and qualitative results -- such as the number of advisors affected by the nominee and a clear description of the innovative way the nominee has contributed to the particular program, firm and broader community, and industry.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve goals and display ingenuity in terms of creative thinking and problem solving – i.e., filling a significant gap.
- A description of the nominee’s dedication to furthering the development of advisors and the industry -- most notably its ability to serve the best interests of investor clients and the broader community in which they live and work.
- A personal commitment to the highest ethical standards, service and excellence.
- You may nominate individuals and firms. Please submit no more than four entries per company. If nominating a company, please include only the names and titles of its leaders and key members. We encourage you to limit your entries to nominees who have made indelible impacts on the business.
- Firms are encouraged to re-submit nominations each year; however, our judges would prefer to see something new and different if you resubmit an entry, such as different cases, deals/matters, and updates since the previous year.
- Our nomination form has been streamlined to reduce duplicative answers. Submissions with repeated (copy & pasted) information across multiple questions will be disqualified.