Our distinguished judging panel and seasoned editorial team are seeking the names of the best-of-the-best across the advisory business. In evaluating entries, we take into account a number of factors, including:
- The nominee’s impact on the firm, its advisors and the broader professional community and industry, as well as on the landscape of clients, prospective clients, investors and would-be investors nationwide.
- This impact should include both quantitative and qualitative results -- such as the number of advisors affected by the nominee and a clear description of the innovative way the nominee has contributed to the particular program, firm and broader community, and industry.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve goals and display ingenuity in terms of creative thinking and problem solving – i.e., filling a significant gap.
- A description of the nominee’s dedication to furthering the development of advisors and the industry -- most notably its ability to serve the best interests of investor clients and the broader community in which they live and work.
- A personal commitment to the highest ethical standards, service and excellence.
- You may nominate individuals, teams or organizations. Please submit no more than four entries per company. If nominating a team or company, please include only the names and titles of its leaders and key members. We encourage you to limit your entries to nominees who have made indelible impacts on the business.
- All entries must include 3-5 examples that qualitatively and quantitatively demonstrate the impact their efforts have had over the past 12 months.
- Firms are encouraged to re-submit nominations each year; however, our judges would prefer to see something new and different if you resubmit an entry, such as different cases, deals/matters, and updates since the previous year.